Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Saturday, December 3, 2011

30 Before 30

Last week when I was with Amira, we talked about what we would add to our 30 before 30 lists. Naturally, a lot of them were similiar. But we also had some very fun, different things we would like to accomplish as well. You can see Amira's adorable list right here
I took a long time to think about the things I really want to do in the next 2 years, and with a little help from my family, friends and boyfriend as travel partners this should be easy peasy. I am looking forward to crossing the first one off next weekend! I am hosting a holiday party in my itty bitty SF apartment for friends and I cannot wait. To be honest, I am looking forward to crossing things off this list almost as much as partaking in the actual adventures.:) Hoping I can check back in once every few months to see how much I have been able to complete!
What's on your list?


2 comments:

  1. Love #11!

    I will totally do #27 with you!!! In fact, I'm out of school for the next 6 weeks. We could start reading and then watch the movie when we're done?

    You are already so good with #30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smell, I can teach you to drive stick. I was thinking we should watch gone with wind at x-mas I bought mom the that awesome DVD set a couple of years a go. That's so funny I have never seen the whole thing either. Love you very much. I know you will get it all done. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete