Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Very Happy Wedding Weekend...

Over the weekend I was in San Diego for Dan's cousin's wedding. Let me tell you. This. Wedding. It was so beautiful, a true snapshot of classic elegance. Maureen and Johnny are two of the sweetest people alive, and are a wonderful couple. Weddings are fun no matter what, but getting to be with Dan and his whole family was really special. He had his Japanese side of the family in town from Hawaii, and it was really fun getting to meet them and spend time together. I felt overcome with loveliness at the wedding and loved every minute. (And I might add, my boyfriend looked SO handsome!)

The happy couple <3


Dan's brother and wife who I adore.
D's parents going into the photobooth
Dapper

The night ended at Andaz on the roof, and everyone had so much fun. Sunday was a nice day of rest and relaxation at home. Last night my mom and I went to Mister A's which was my treat for her birthday! It. Was. Delicious. We drank Rombauer wine (a family favorite,) ate Escargot with a garlic butter sauce, Chilean Sea Bass and a Filet. The food was amazing, but the company was even better. My mom and I never run out of things to talk about and love to laugh with each other. We are planning a trip to Europe in the Summer and this was great insight to all the fun we will have together!

1 comment:

  1. Dan looks so handsome in his tux! And you look so prett Kel :-) I love, love, love going to weddings :-)

    ReplyDelete