Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Over the weekend....


I practiced yoga with this gorgeous view



Watched Kirby bend her body every which way so gracefully


And hurt myself doing this! haha



Wandered around my favorite neighborhood in SF



Went on an adventure with Ali and Trace




Stumbled upon the cutest little community garden in Point Reyes


Explored with great friends.


Ate delicious vegetables at Toby's








Read on my roof with this amazing view of the city.



Enjoyed quality time with best friends at Kirby's house for dinner.

Also: slept in, relaxed in my jammies, went on a run, read new magazines in bed, looked at some potential spots for P to buy in SoMa (looking inside people's houses is a little obsession of mine. Love to see the way they decorate!) And went to the movies with Cody. A wonderful weekend indeed.

1 comment:

  1. I love looking inside people's houses too!! Sounds like a fabulous weekend. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete