Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac

I want to embrace messy hair and quality time with the love of my life.
I want to take pretty pictures of bunnies and flowers in the sun.
I want to find colorful dreams inside my mind when the sky is gray and my soul is lethargic.
I want to stay up late, drinking champagne with my best friends, eating brownies, talking about all the things we hope for.
I want to dress up and dance to my favorite songs and read books that make me feel alive.
I want to teach children how to be great in life, and feel good about themselves everyday.
I want to remember about all the places that have made me feel loved and whole.
I want to laugh for no reason and picture crazy adventures by your side while counting stars.
I want to live each day like it has a purpose, because each day does.






3 comments: