Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Smiles

Happy Earth Day my friends! Today I plan on enjoying the beauty of our wonderful earth outside and in the sunshine! Even though I believe every day should be Earth day, I especially love today because the weather is usually perfect, and it is a fantastic excuse to spend the day digging in the dirt and giving Mother Earth extra special love. It truly could not be a better weekend to spend playing with friends outside, and even though I happen to live in a bit of a concrete jungle, I was able to spend all day yesterday outside in one of my favorite parts of the city The Presidio. The Presidio is where you go to enjoy nature, hiking and breathtaking views of the ocean below. Here some pics:
Cute little gnome in The Presidio Community Garden
I may have spent some time swinging on this tire swing :)
Gorgeous view of the city at sunset
Made flower crowns out of these beauties :)
Community Garden <3
Surrounded by nature
Delicious little strawberries
"Do something today that your future self will thank you for." Have a Happy Earth Day friends! Give her extra love today and always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment