Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Seeming To Be The Chimes of Freedom Flashing... -Bob Dylan




I want to grow, I want to see the beautiful world, and I want to cherish my love each day.
My spirit is young though I feel like an old soul most of the time. Part girl with my sweet free spirit, part woman independent and bold.

But right now the adolescent innocence and shining love in my heart prevails. I can´t quiet my heart which sparkles in delight these days. I am ready for my new adventure and ready to fall even more madly in love.

Words like songs fall out of my mouth and all I can do is sing along.
I feel as though my feet barely touch the ground, my head finds comfort in the clouds. I can´t help but dream.

I don't feel like over complicating lately. I am keeping it simple. I have been enjoying being present in my life, and living through compassionate eyes all the time.

I know there is so much out there to be seen, a reality quite intoxicating but lovely if I keep flying straight into that positive light and embrace it wholly.

I can´t deny how I am still learning, walking slowly, leaving tiny pieces of fear behind.

Today, I feel like dancing and flying...

My mind wanders looking at the rain outside and I remind myself of the happiness in simplicity and sweet presence.





1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful poem :)

    i hope you come check out our new online jewelry shop where everything is under $20! Too Much Soul.com xx

    ReplyDelete