Sunshine and Smiles

Sunshine and Smiles

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Here's The Scoop...

This past week I have...


Had cozy, rainy nights in with good friends...


Relaxed with wine and candles...


Spent time with Kirbs, Rach and Cody


Drank delicious wine at happy hour with Brit


Have had that happy hour turn into even more wine with Brit...


Celebrated Em's 26th birthday with a night out on the town...


Watched the Blue Angels fly through the sky at an epic party...




Baked cookies with extra chocolate chips.



Taken precious pictures of the kids in my class...


Spent QT with Funny Bunny...



This has been one of the best weeks I have ever had in San Francisco. The sun has been shining, I have been enjoying all the fun with ALL my friends, whether it has been happy hours, cozy nights in,running into them at parties and chatting through millions of texts to recap our nights. On top of that I have somehow managed to get a lot done at work and school. I will let my pictures do the talking for last week. I just have to reiterate: I. Had. SO. Much. Fun.

This week is yet another Jewish holiday so I am reaping the benefits by having Thursday and Friday off. Cody and I are doing our annual trip down to the Pumpkin Patch in Half Moon Bay Thursday, something we really look forward to doing together every year. I am taking a workshop on implementing even more Reggio Emilia in my classroom which is led by a Professor that I admire so much for his dedication to teaching emergent curriculum in schools. And Sunday, I will celebrate Dale's bridal shower which I am really excited about because she is just the sweetest person, and I really adore her. I always love getting together with all the teachers, we have such a great time together.

Have been missing my man these past two weeks, excited to spend almost a week with him next week and have him give me my birthday present a little early. I just love my birthday SO very much! 16 days to go!! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment